Don't be afraid, for I am with you.
Don't be discouraged, for I am Your God.
I will strengthen you, and help you.
I will hold you up, with my victorious right hand.
(Isaiah 41:10)
I will strengthen you, and help you.
I will hold you up, with my victorious right hand.
(Isaiah 41:10)
This was the verse in the devotional I read when I got home.
It hit me hard. WOW! I had to write this down! SO, I got out my 3x5 card and wrote it down. Hey, maybe I could even memorize this one! Something about it was still itching at me, so I wrote it down on the white board our family uses as a message center. There, now I could share it with the kids. The day progressed, dinner, bedtime. Still, this verse needed my attention. SO, I posted it on Facebook. aaaaah.... Peace at last. I didn't worry about offending people or what others would think. I just did it!
When I woke up the next morning, I found out the purpose for my need to share it.
A friend of the family is going through a huge health crisis. She doesn't know they Lord. And it is paining my family, and they struggle to help her find him. It turns out, this verse was exactly what my family needed at this hour.
Our God is truly amazing!
This moment helped me so much. I have learned all I have to be is KIMBERLY!! God made me for a specific purpose, and I just have to have faith and carry on! Well, that and listen when he has a job for me to do... I just have to be ME and trust that he will take care of the rest!
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine!
I hear ya!! Thanks for sharing this!!!
ReplyDelete