Forgive me blogoshere, for it has been nine months since my last post.....
WOW!! How did that Happen!?!? It wasn't that the last year was uneventful... DC was just a culture shock for us. BUT, God is good and returned us to Germany. Apparently, we have unfinished business here. I am eagerly awaiting the "Midnight Editor" to tap me on the shoulder and let me know what my mission is going to be here.
We are really looking forward to life in Wiesbaden. The city is gorgeous! Just in our few walks downtown we are already in LOVE. (Unfortunately, I forgot my camera a few times! oops!) We find ourselves staring out the windows in complete peace. We can feel the pace of our lives slowing and the joy returning to our lives. The children are loving all the greenspaces and playgrounds. Aaron has been finding great pleasure in discovering new running routes. (which I promise to test out SOON!)
No comments:
Post a Comment