Thursday, February 19, 2009

100th Day of School


TODAY IS THE 100th DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

It is so hard to believe that August has been going to the big school for so long! But I can tell how very much he has grown up and how much he is learning. He really loves all of his classmates!
Who invented this 100th day of school thing anyway? Sounds like just another way to get through the long boring days of winter! And another project for parents to try to come up with.. and be creative with! This year we went with 100 Swedishfish! August only ate a few... Katie used jelly beans for hers in Kindergarten... most of them fell off.. But this year I like to think I have become a little bit of a smarter Kindergarten Mom.. We hot glued them on... OK.. so August didn't get to make it completely himself... But hopefully he will get there with 100 fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment