Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14, 2009


Here I am.. trying to start blogging.... I keep thinking it will be a great way to let all of our family know what we are up to when we are so far away from home.... The only catch is that I have to actually learn about how to do this.. and I have to remember to do it...Lets hope we can get this to work..

Today, we were hanging out with our friends.. Aaron had gone away on a ski retreat with our church. Owen and his Friend Lexi had set up a little viewing area at the Novotny's house to watch the snow as it fell. Later that afternoon we went bowling with our friends. The kids did really well. Owen and Abby won together,, they we
re a bit of a team.. (when one lost interest the other played...)

We even went to a slumber party this weekend! See, we can have fun without Papa! Lucy was turning 5! She had the cutest Hello Kitty Cake! She thought so to,, until the Sparkler in the shape of a 5 was lit! I just had to include the pictures of that because they were too funny!